Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

400lb 6'4" H.S. running back???

Sytes

This guy must put down the steaks!
High School Football Player Tony Picard May 'Biggest Running Back In The World' At 6'4 And 400 Pounds
tony_picard.jpg

Scouts must be hounding this young man... If he has the legs to hold that mass - NFL draft knock knock.

Tthe only reason that lummox is a running back, is that no other kid is big enough to tackle him. He moves like molasses and just runs(kind of) over the top of everyone.

He is way overweight and a bit of a joke as far as I am concerned. He had better bask in the glory while he can.

He is an exaggreation but when I was in HS we ran a belly option and our fullbacks were our all-state nose tackle and one of our linebackers :) The NT was 5'10" +-285 and his first few steps were pretty quick and the LB was about 6'2" and 245. When you put either one of those two and FB and then two fast dudes at TB it was magic. Our best TB ended up with 5,859 career yards in just two years on varsity. That team made it to regional two years in a row. I wonder how many touches he gets in a game and how his conditioning is? :)

I like it - slow the game down, fewer concussions, and no need for pads. I would say he seems pretty light afoot. And, he is 'the Fridge', and them some.

That's just a sad joke. Why get the kids hopes up? Get him some proper conditioning and on a decent diet and he could have potential at nose tackle if he was dedicated. But NT is the only position I can think of where he would fit in.

That is wrong for those kids, he will never stay as a RB but may have a chance to be an OL. Needs to be moved to the line to have a chance.

Back