3D outdoors!

How long does it take to get an object put into a 3-D program after you get the pictures?

Very cool ICG. Just noticed that this is what you do for a living. That is awesome stuff bud!

patience

MY God Robbie.....

YOU KNOW he does this shit to me ALL Freaken Day Everyday......I am so getting you back TONIGHT.... I am going to do that thing with my fingers that drives you crazy :D :D :D :D

Elkchsr,
You don't actually put pictures in 3d, you kind build them by using a primitive objects like boxes, cylinders, or spheres & etc... by extruding various objects of... It's alot of fun and theres alot freeware and shareware 3d programs out there. I'd say download one and give it a try.

Mojave,
I want to do this for living but not big demand here in Valley, So looking for something local so I don't have to move. Yall here of something give me a holler. Video, CG, 3d model & animations, And too other much stuff. Thought of making a video series hunting and fishing of people in DHI. Gonna have to see if there gonna keep me round first..........lol!

Thnx for the comps. everyone!

I may have to give that a try, after I get my new puter with more power set up finally, this old one just wouldn't do much justice I would believe...
Thanks..

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back