325 wsm

At $.75 a case, that is a good price in my mind.
Ask mtmuley what his RUM cases run...
I have over 300 pieces of fired brass, and a couple hundred unfired.Been shooting a RUM since 2000. On average they cost me .76 cents per piece. Gotta get it when you can. But, I do have some ADG that I just happened into. My advice is buy all you can right now for the 325. mtmuley

I have just joined huntalk so I was interested in this thread, I live in the UK and love odd calibers like the 325wsm.
I have just purchased a 2007 winchester coyote light in 325 wsm for the grand sum of £202 about $180 this rifle is new , never been fired didn't have scope bases when I picked it up.
No one in the UK wanted it, but me.

That is a crazy deal! Congrats on scoring that rifle! You'll really like it!

I have about 150 pieces of Winchester brass, but I’ve been buying loaded nosler ammo. I’m finding I can buy loaded ammo cheaper than I buy Nosler brass

The scope is an Optimate 5-20 x 50 target scope one of the local firearms importers brings them in from the far east the glass is not bad and it tracks well, I had it on my 6.5- 284 but it has too many knobs and dials for the sort of hunting I do.

I'm using Winchester brass because factory ammo is not available in the uk, I saw some 300wsm ammo for sale last week £95 a box and Nosler cases are crazy priced.

One of the Importers about 120mls from me has 200 Winchester cases on back order for me, they are due in in November, they will cost me about £200 to my door. The rifle came with a set of Redding Dies 100 new cases and 50x 180grn Barnes bullets. the total cost was £499 which is about $400 I think. Or about ish.

One of the Importers about 120mls from me has 200 Winchester cases on back order for me, they are due in in November, they will cost me about £200 to my door. The rifle came with a set of Redding Dies 100 new cases and 50x 180grn Barnes bullets. the total cost was £499 which is about $400 I think. Or about ish.
I’d spring for the nosler ammo. You saved enough on the gun that it can justify expensive ammo

No one in the uk imports Nosler ammo for a 325WSM just cases,
25 Nosler cases are £96.40, if Nosler ammo was available the cost would be crazy.

I've always wanted the 325 but I never got one because I was afraid it would go away. I had a rem model 7 syn/ss in the 300rsaum and it was pretty hard to find stuff for. I ended up selling it. Just never replaced it with the wsm

So it’s 2021 and I can still easily get brass and ammo for 325wsm. I haven’t even had to consider resorting to using 300wsm brass. I’ve been hearing naysayer opinions about this cartridge and it’s components for years now. 😂 LMAO. Do any of you naysayers even own a 325wsm? Lol.
The only thing you types are good at is the likeliness of being curmudgeons with empty opinions. By the way both my 325wsm rock!
A lot of us talk about these niche cartridges being hard to find ammo and components for, but lately the silly shit like this is the only thing left on the shelves. In times of plenty, common calibers are great. In times like now, having a few oddball guns comes in handy.

I've always wanted the 325 but I never got one because I was afraid it would go away. I had a rem model 7 syn/ss in the 300rsaum and it was pretty hard to find stuff for. I ended up selling it. Just never replaced it with the wsm
Well, I’ve got a Remington 673 in 300 saum AND a Model 70 in 325 wsm.
Sometimes I like being an oddball!

Back