Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

30 cal 180 grn accubonds

Taylord9

I’m sure I’m not the only one looking but I need some 180 grn accubonds. It’s a long shot considering the way things are but doesn’t hurt to ask

I’m sure I’m not the only one looking but I need some 180 grn accubonds. It’s a long shot considering the way things are but doesn’t hurt to ask
Hate to say the G word but! Gunbroker is an option I’m shooting more the I have in the past in anticipation of an opportunity for a western hunt. Got to check there site often to find a deal tho.

Scheels has them in stock at this moment. They won't last long but keep adding more at least once a week. Check this link and then save it to check a few times a day when you have time.

Click the link below (They only have the 180gr in stock now. Disregard the caliber shown in the link text that displays)

Now that I don't need them I seem to find them almost every day. PM me a way to contact you quickly and I'll be happy to send you an alert/link whenever I find them. I am always looking for Nosler because I am hunting 30 cal 165gr Ballistic Tips now.

I understand your situation. Took me two months of searching and finally got the 5 boxes I wanted. They have been showing up much more frequently now for online purchases. I have been sending links to members on multiple forums I am active on. They have been able to grab quite a few minus inflated prices. Nosler's secondary website just sent an alert last night for 38 packs of blems for $30/50 You may want to sign up for alerts there. They also sell the overruns from time to time even though I can't imagine an overrun (but I got 2 boxes this way).

Precision Reloading https://www.precisionreloading.com/cart.php#!c=26&l=NS&ca=.308

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back