Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2200 lb + hog.

Tom

Its in China, it might be at the olympics next summer.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90776/6304620.html

Here's one I shot a couple weeks ago. 100 lbs, a good eater. I'm putting it with deer meat for link sausage, we do that a lot here.

I got him with a 180 grain 30-06, you can see the hole, but there was no blood trail. I circled and found it and when I drug it out for the picture is when it bleed some. They're fat closes up, a lot.

Attachments

• hog111007.jpg
    hog111007.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 298
There's no picture with that hog link. I call Chinese propaganda B.S.

Tom,

That hog don't weigh 2200lbs. I know you Texans are fond of exageration, but I gotta call BS on you with that one.

Did you shoot the hog with a hat on?

Tom,

That hog don't weigh 2200lbs. I know you Texans are fond of exageration, but I gotta call BS on you with that one.

Did you shoot the hog with a hat on?

hahahahahahaahaahhahahahahahhaha

hhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

wait for it....

ahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Jose, if I was going to shoot that 2200+ lber, I'd use a white hat, I think. I passed though, it was a bit to far away and off limits for hunting there. I shot the 100 lb black one instead. I didn't see any hog with a hat on, not one, in range or out. That must be an Idaho thing, its not that cold down here. I never saw a hog with a hat down here.

"Chinese believe that pigs bring both nobleness and good luck,

Xiao Shaohong, owner of the five-year-old white sow from a village in Ningxiang, said he had raised the animal for five years but it had never produced any offspring. He said someone had offered to buy the pig for 50,000 yuan, a fortune to most Chinese farmers, but he refused to sell. "

50,000 yuan, what's that?, like $6,700+ (I read that) and its a freak, it doesn't produce offspring. They've got to find a really big boar to do that, I"m thinking. I wonder how hard they have tried. The guy refused to sell, I guess he likes her too much.

Back