2024 Wyoming MSG Draw

Moose and Bison for me (drew a cow moose tag recently). My son has more points for moose than I do. So here is to hoping. I’m also hopeful that people didn’t realize they split the Snowy unit up into three (there were lots of emails about it so I bet people know).

Never had the sheep or goat bug. At least for goat as a resident it’s still random.

I'm just hoping that I'm the only nonresident who thought to switch to the 003-2 goat hunt when it came available right there near the end of April (a guy can dream, right?). A ewe tag would be nice too. Odds aren't good, but at least I have the same chance as anyone else.

Sheep rams and moose, that pyramid scheme is a whole other deal I'm not at all interested in participating in. And that 2.5% credit card fee starts to get pretty big on a $5k bison tag. No thanks.

Good luck to everyone except those who applied for the same hunts I did! 😁

who with less than max points failed to notice WY Nonres moose dropped to a single random tag available at the last minutes before draw closed?

That likely fooled more than a few applicants who are now locked into a zero tag draw. Almost got me.

Last edited:
who with less than max points failed to notice WY Nonres moose dropped to a single random tag available at the last minutes before draw closed?

That likely fooled more than a few applicants who are now’s locked into a zero tag draw. Almost got me.
Nobody that was paying attention.

Really for my yearly Wyoming MSGB tax refund.

Bison, Goat, Ewe Sheep, and Moose is a shot in the dark

The Banana Ram tag I applied for will be interesting. I couldn't find draw odds for the last time they did a Banana ram draw, so I'm beyond curious.

Still think my 8 shiny points won't draw it, but none the less I am interested to see how it plays out.

Really for my yearly Wyoming MSGB tax refund.

Bison, Goat, Ewe Sheep, and Moose is a shot in the dark

The Banana Ram tag I applied for will be interesting. I couldn't find draw odds for the last time they did a Banana ram draw, so I'm beyond curious.

Still think my 8 shiny points won't draw it, but none the less I am interested to see how it plays out.
Rumor has it there was a lot of applicants for the Banana head tag, more than they were expecting.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back