2024 New Mexico Draw Results

I'm in for Elk, Deer, and Pronghorn. Shooting for the moon with Deer and Pronghorn, hoping to draw another NM rifle pronghorn tag like last year. But i'm expecting a really good chance at drawing an easier to draw elk tag to the point where I changed my Colorado APP to point only.

Last edited:
I think you should absolutely take advantage of whatever NMGF allows you to do, but this brushes up against an issue that could improve draw odds. It would be quite easy for NMGF to make applying in the draw make you ineligible to purchase a landowner tag, and visa-versa. If you had to pick your method of acquiring a tag, it would take one person out of the draw for every LO tag sold. That would help residents, and non-residents alike.

Not bashing you at all. As long as NM allows you to do it, I can’t figure out why you wouldn’t take advantage.
Well I guess this is a little better than asking for NMG&F to do away with the eplus program. A good elk LO tag can be as tough to get ahold of as a draw tag. I’m thankful NM has more than just one way to get a tag!

Well I guess this is a little better than asking for NMG&F to do away with the eplus program. A good elk LO tag can be as tough to get ahold of as a draw tag. I’m thankful NM has more than just one way to get a tag!
I agree. I’m not in favor of eliminating e-plus at all. AZ is demolishing elk herds because landowners do not benefit from having elk on their land.

All I could have a chance to go for this year was November tags, so I just threw in for rifle deer tags, I also decided to change upy strategy and only apply for tags that are virtually impossible to get. If I draw y'all are gonna know..

Deer and javelina for me. I really need that deer tag as it's probably my only decent chance at hunting big game this year. Good luck all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back