2023 Hunttalk Thread of the Year

Hunttalk thread of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um, yes.

I just love reading compelling writing, and I thought compiling those at the end of the year was a nice way to close things out and make sure people didnā€™t miss some of the incredible reads that got posted during the season.

But Iā€™m not going to lie- it took a lot of time and work, and then to get a bunch of bitching and moaning after all that, for the second year in a row from a couple peopleā€¦ I just had enough. It was supposed to be fun, and if people are going to continually cry about it, I donā€™t want to waste the time and effort doing it I guess.
I must have missed that while traveling. Anyone is free to PM me with the handles of the butt-hurt folks and I'll take it from there.

I missed the whining that apparently has killed the talkies, such a shame, I come and go in cycles around here and miss a lot. However, I do vote the offenders at least be listed in the Matt Rinella thread so they can be given the same treatment as the other thirsty influencers. Sounds like they may be driven by similar motivationsā€¦

@Hunting Wife if you are truly going to pass up 2023 talkie awards, I volunteer to organize the anti-talkiesā€¦where all the neighborhood delinquents get roasted.
I concur you should do these either way. Maybe @buckbull should take over humor duties.

But dammit, I really like the Hunt recap Talkie so maybe Iā€™ll keep that one. Iā€™ve gotten a lot of messages that people want it to continue. I certainly hope people can take it as what it isā€¦not a shaming, but a recognition of exceptional storytelling.

Category 2: OnlyFans teaser masquerading as a ā€œhunt recapā€.

Yā€™all with matching camo outfits, rippling biceps, strategic lightingā€¦youā€™re on notice.
Surely that nudist couple will get a nomination for this one šŸ˜

Back