MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2022 Spring Bears

I haven't even been out yet. I feel like I'm failing at life....

I was supposed to go this weekend but my wife made me attend a kid's birthday party on Saturday and a baptism on Sunday. So since my weekend was pretty much a write off, I got pickled at the christening after party with the pastor!!! That weekend bought me so many "going away hunting" points, like you have no idea!!!

Heading out next Saturday to get the bear show on the road!

I CAN'T WAIT for my wife to graduate.... 3 days.

When she asked how much time she should take off until she starts her new job I said start it June 16th.

She said only if there's bear hunting to be had, solid negotiations on my end.

Good luck to all. Only the bruin knows where the bruin roams. Till he doesn't.....

I CAN'T WAIT for my wife to graduate.... 3 days.

When she asked how much time she should take off until she starts her new job I said start it June 16th.

She said only if there's bear hunting to be had, solid negotiations on my end.

Good luck to all. Only the bruin knows where the bruin roams. Till he doesn't.....
Good luck, hope you or the woman gets a biggun 🍻

If you see my kids at your bait pile don’t shoot, they eat bags of microwave popcorn daily!
Yeah.. my kids may smell that from Montana to Canada. Please refrain from letting rookies into bear camp! My 4 year old wants to go bear hunting, he’ll fight for popcorn…

🤣🤣🤣 picturing @Sask hunter Robbing the theater at gun point with his .338 while camo'd up. "Fill the tub with popcorn and a bag of skittles!"
In Sask the movie theatre snack board probably reads something like this:

popcorn and soda: $16.50
popcorn:$8.00
Soda: $8.00
*Popcorn for Bear Bait: $10/garbage tub

*=Sorry no bear tags at this time, please go to the gas station for your bear tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back