2018 Pennsylvania Elk Draw

I also got the survey from the PGC and will not respond to such non sense. The first question is asking what kind of residence I live in or own, and question 3 is asking how much my income was for last year. That is where I lost interest in what they want to know. That question raises me to ask if they are seeing how high they can raise the application fee.

I should start putting in. Would love to only drive 4 hours to elk hunt instead of 30! How much does it cost to apply? Never have even considered throwing my name in the hat. Is it possible for me to draw in my lifetime?

I should start putting in. Would love to only drive 4 hours to elk hunt instead of 30! How much does it cost to apply? Never have even considered throwing my name in the hat. Is it possible for me to draw in my lifetime?

Sure it's possible! It's only around $11 to apply.

I got my first point this year!! I always have bad luck at getting my name drawn at anything.. So i am hoping these years of bad luck will eventually pay off!!

For $11 why not apply...2-3 hours away but don't expect to hunt there anytime soon.

My wife drew last year with 4 points so anything is possible. I got the survey also. As for the income question on there I think it is more to know who would buy the extra chances for a archery tag. They just want to get a true feel for who is interested.

I put in for the first time this year. Also gave KECA $25 for their elk hunt. Now i just have to find my KECA ticket

I will be applying for the first time this year. For 10 bucks its hard to pass up. Had a buddy draw a cow tag with 2 bonus points a few years back so who knows.

I'll start putting in this year. Did they change it so there is n archery tag too? Heard talk about that.

I put in every year havent been lucky yet but would love to hunt elk in my home state, they are located not to far from a camp I go to and have seen some real monsters running the Pa in hills
the archery season would be a great addition to our regs if it passes

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back