Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2016 nevada bears

Looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to draw a NV bear tag! My buddy drew the very first year but never got the chance at a bear. It looks like dogs are the way to go! Great job guys!

Looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to draw a NV bear tag! My buddy drew the very first year but never got the chance at a bear. It looks like dogs are the way to go! Great job guys!

Antcap
When you draw make sure you call me first thing, I'll put ya on a bruiser. There are guys that get it done spot and stalk but ita rare and difficult. Not the same as some states that have a much,more viable,population and different terrain. congrats to those that have done it Nv. 7 bears taken all by dogs so far. 3 with mine

Last edited:
Couple nice bears with nice looking heads too! I love that chocolate one. Can't beat that colour

Seasons over. We caught some bears, lost some bears and killed a few good ones. Slower year than last year, but just as fun. Met great people and watched good dog work. Spot my pup who's five months made every tree. Got to see some bears low and Treed hard so can't ask for more.

Back