2016 MT Antelope

Jonesy125

Not much of a story to tell on this one, I left the truck before dark and blindly Walked into the prairie( I had never been in this area before) 20 minutes after daylight I came over a little bluff and the antelope were feeding at about 250 yards. Picked the biggest buck out of the herd and was notching a tag a few minutes later. I don't think I will ever get tired of hunting these critters. With all the picture criticizing going on here lately don't beat me up too much it took me 20 min trying to get a half decent photo by myself with a cell. I have mastered the art of widling sage brush to precisely balance a cell phone on top of a tripod!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 455
Did you realize your fly is open?

Just kidding. ;) Don't worry about the people making fun of pictures, we all love to see them. Nice lope.

You're going to have to start bringing your pictures over to the instrument shop...

Congrats on a great buck! I think you did a really good job on your "Grip N' Grin" pic too!

Sometimes a quick crop and enhance can help make those solo shots look even better.

Congrats again!

Attachments

• 2016-10-14 20.01.44.jpg
    2016-10-14 20.01.44.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 358
No photo critiquing from me. I've taken a lot of solo iPhone photos and know its hard, yours came out great! Sweet buck. You picked a good spot to walk in blindly in the dark! Congrats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back