MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2015 Yellowstone winter count

I guess we will see. They should make it through this winter fine - we have been bare ground most of the winter up to about 6500 feet in Paradise Valley.

Patrick

I heard a wolf on the very northern edge of 313 last weekend (the hunting area north of Yellowstone). That is really rugged country and I wouldn't be surprised if there were way more wolves than they know about, or acknowledge knowing about, north of the park.

Patrick

Patrick were you hunting wolves, I'm thinking about going into Paradise to hunt em next weekend but with WMU 313 quota filled and with the WMA closed, I dont know where to start. I have a fairly good knowledge of the area but looking for some help, thanks!

Bawana, let's not get a lead vs copper debate going over which is the best woof medicine !!

Patrick were you hunting wolves, I'm thinking about going into Paradise to hunt em next weekend but with WMU 313 quota filled and with the WMA closed, I dont know where to start. I have a fairly good knowledge of the area but looking for some help, thanks!

I wasn't hunting I was just checking the ice thickness at Dailey lake. The wolf was solidly in 313 when I heard it.

If I had more info I would gladly fork it over. I haven't heard much about wolves this winter.

Patrick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back