2015 Western Hunting Expo

mr_steve

My friend Shayne and I were looking at attending the Western Hunting & Conservation Expo in Salt Lake City on Feb 19-22. Curious if any Hunt Talkers were planning on attending and if people feel it is a worthwhile show to attend? If there are a few HT's it would be fun to have a gathering.

I will be at the Denver expo this weekend and I have a blast every year!

That is one show that I have to say I boycott.....

I wish I could go to the Backcountry Show in Spokane but not sure the dates work.

What reasons do you boycott? I honestly haven't heard much about it that's why I ask.

I wish I could go to the Backcountry Show in Spokane but not sure the dates work.

What reasons do you boycott? I honestly haven't heard much about it that's why I ask.

It is put on by SFW, and is the hub for their tag theft from the general public. I believe nearly all of the tags allocated for the $5 raffle as well as uber priced auction tags are sold through the event. I believe there are 110 elk tags allocated that were removed from the general pool, I would expect deer to be slightly higher and certainly some goat, sheep, bison, and turkey tags as well.

Back