2015 deer and elk applications (yes , already)

8andcounting

Soooooo , who else is already excited to fill out apps for the 2015 season !? Wonder when montana apps/special permit apps will be out ? Thanks and happy application season ! :D:D:D:hump::hump::hump:

Can't wait!! I love researching and planning hunts in new areas for the upcoming season almost as much as the hunt itself! Good luck!

I already know my antelope plans, but I'll wait a while before I put in to hopefully see the tag allocation for the area and possibility of getting the extra doe tags. I have 1 point for deer, but I think I'll keep collecting them for another couple of years before putting in for the draw with them.

Can't wait!! I love researching and planning hunts in new areas for the upcoming season almost as much as the hunt itself! Good luck!

I agree totally , the hunt (for me usually7-10 days) goes so fast , I enjoy the app studying and preparation more I think

There is an app called that costs massive $ ................

Last edited by a moderator:
GotMyTag,

Shameless plug for your own sigtht/product. Crap like that bugs me. Why not say "please give me a couple $ for my app!"

There is an app called that costs a massive $...... that looks up your points in 13 states and will remind you to apply in 37 states..

A post from a person who has failed to read the rules and doesn't not understand the etiquette of business. Given they pay to advertise on other forums obviously they know how the game works.

Post #1 and 28 at this thread.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=256004

I had previously sent him and email asking to contact me when he made his first advertising posts here. In the PM, I stated if he had a product of value to our members, he could probably post here. Never heard back. Evidently he wasn't interested in my first PM with the explanation and offer.

Just 2 OTC hunts for me this year. Spring bear in Montana, and Brooks range caribou in Alaska.

Dustin you will have a blast in the Brooks I'm dying to go back. Are you flying with Mike 70N? Myself looks like we have a cabin rented in the Crazies for a week of elk/deer in Oct. can't wait.

Just 2 OTC hunts for me this year. Spring bear in Montana, and Brooks range caribou in Alaska.

Sounds like a good line up to me!

I'll be back in Montana again this May, can't wait. Good luck to you.

I interviewed for a job today that offers 6 weeks of vacation, if I get that 2016 will be pretty hunt heavy..

I interviewed for a job today that offers 6 weeks of vacation, if I get that 2016 will be pretty hunt heavy..

Good luck, I had to quit 2 jobs last year to go hunting.

I'm starting to worry that my Wife may replace me if I keep disappearing for weeks at a time. :D

I have a pile of points in several states. My draw season starts in AZ with 17 NR elk points. I think this might be my year for a unit 9 or unit 23 archery tag. If not..I have 15 NR elk points in Colorado, a handful+ points in Utah and Nevada. Then there is always NM and Idaho. I always look forward to the draws. Its like Christmas for the not so grown ups :)

Brownbear you probably should have more company in that cabin on the Crazy Mt range.I know someone who just might be interested

Mixed bag I'd love to as I have seen your elk from there and read your post. But we are all booked up only two guys can hit it. It's also on a 12,000 acre ranch with a fair trespass fee can't wait to try it out on the east side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back