Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2014 bear mount

Very nice.. I can't really tell from the pic, is it a black or dark chocolate? Love the throat patch.

It's a beautiful dark chocolate color, superb coat on him. Yes, the white blaze was a must to show off, was careful during the skinning process to stop completely short of it, didn't want to screw that up.

Aww...come on, it wasn't that bad;) I have been glassing for bulls this past week, and I can see the spot where the first bear you guys went after was munching grass. Incredibly it is already greening up. Usually this time of year it is still under a couple of feet of snow.

That mount is going to look great when it's all done.

Travis -.......that night it sucked, but the reward totally worth the effort. That's unbelievable that spot is greening up already. I do look forward to being in that drainage again some day though, maybe for some elk?

No, No, elk in there. Are you out of your mind? :)

Didn't you guys see a moose in there? Could be worse...

I'm looking forward to better pictures of the finished product Dave. It looks like your guy knows what he's doing.

Didn't you guys see a moose in there? Could be worse...

I'm looking forward to better pictures of the finished product Dave. It looks like your guy knows what he's doing.

You mean this guy? Yeah it could be worse even though he was a mile + closer to the truck & not as high up. But I think a moose would have sunk Gerald's truck in that hole at the creek crossing :D it was bad enough with water half way up the windshield & an empty load....that was crazy :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 80
Looking good Dave! Love the "V" on his chest. Please post a pic of him finished. Congrats!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back