2013 Montana Mountain Goat

Looks like you put great effort into a great tag and in return were rewarded with a beautiful goat. Just curious, how long did it take to draw the tag?

This is my 13th year putting in, havent missed a year since I was 12. Drawing and hunting mountain goats in my home state is the one thing I have always wanted to accomplish.

Awesome trophy and great pics! Congrats! I hunted them in BC last year and came home without filling my tag. Only seen one goat the whole trip and he got away on us. My guide was awesome and worked his butt off to try and get me one. Great experience none the less. Like you I agree it was the toughest hunt I ever did. I can't wait to hunt them again. This time I'll be chasing them on Kodiak Island with Munsey's Bear Camp. Please post a pic when your taxidermist finishes your trophy!

looks like a great hunt. nice location for a spike camp up on that ridge. looks like the guy in first lite gear has slippers on! Congrats on your trophy!

Congratulations. Looks like a hard earned trophy.

Was your billy that dirty when you shot him or did he get dirty in a tumble?

He got dirty on the tumble it is an area that burned in the last couple years so when he fell he immediately turned black

Congrats! Looks like you had a great hunt. I drew in 2011 and agree that a goat hunt is one of the toughest but more rewarding hunts around! Nice work.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back