I don’t think she’ll be soft on Jamie when she finds out about the pending impeachment plan ;)

My Living History and historian friends talked too much about 1883 for me to ever be interested in it. Just kilt my interest, and my wife would turn it off anyhow - doesn't enjoy my nit-pickin'.

David
NM

Just finished 1883 this evening, finally got around to watching it this year and Yellowstone. I thought Tim and Faith did a good job, overall I’ve enjoyed both series, will watch 1923 later this year !

It’s obviously fake. There’s no way they had that quality of video technology in 1883. I call BS! /s

🤠

I thought it was compelling drama and enjoyed some of the performances. There’s a lot of socially questionable material out there these days. It was refreshing to not be at the business end of a brainwashing fire hose for a few hours.

Mr Sheridan clearly has an active imagination.

Both shows are entertainment. Neither is documentary correct. They're good entertainment. There's no gangbangers running around or screaming cops with unlimited ammo clips. No disrespectful smart ass kids. Take it for what it's intended.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back