Yeti GOBOX Collection

'06 Bear

Thats an awesome clip Miller!! ONe of these days Im going to draw a bear tag here in Utah.

SCOTT

'Twill be my first bruin hunt as well. Since I didn't get to even think about killing a deer or elk, waiting for bear season to open is about driving me nuts. I've been shooting via spotlight in the back yard the last couple of weeks after work. I thought my neighbor was going to throw a shitfit one night when he knocked on my front door as I shot in the back yard. He asked me if I was shooting my bow in the dark and when I answered yes, his reaction was "AWESOME". Only crappy part is that with my wedding the 22nd of April, the week before and after are pretty much shot.

Anyone in Montana with GPS coordinates to their favorite bear spots, drop me a pm:D

I also probably won't be too picky if I get an opportunity to take a bear.

Last week we got knocked out of a semi-final by 1 point. One kid spaced out and didn't cover her player with 20 seconds left.

This week league started, and we beat a bad team by whole bunch in the first game, played the bottom of my bench more than 1/2 the game, so that was good. Game 2 was tougher, a lot of back and forth, and we ended up beating them by 4.

This week we have an easy game and a tough game. The tough team plays a 1-2-2 half court trap that ate us up last year. I'd like to see if we can beat them this year, so this week is about 1/2 on working on beating that trap, and 1/2 on improving the man2man defense. I have a couple of wings still weak on denial, and a couple of posts that stay in denial and never play helpside.

Skill wise we are probably better than average, just a lot of mental stuff needing work. Most of my timeouts are to tell the girls "take a deep breath"....."slow down and LOOK".....

Most of my timeouts are to tell the girls "take a deep breath"....."slow down and LOOK".....
If you can ever get them to listen and actually DO THIS PM me 'cause mine have the same problems!

I don't knwo how many points we missing scoring on when our #2 point guard is in the game- she watches her hand likes its gonna fall off or something :(
NEVER looks ahead...

Boys team won their tourney this weekend...did THEIR absolute (no, not absolut) best to lose it and the other team darn near obliged them! |oo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back