Caribou Gear

GoHunt insider monthly giveaways......

michsteelguy

This post is just meant as a confirmation to all of those that may wonder if the giveaways are "actually" real. They most certainly ARE, as I was just listed as one of the September 2018 winners! Havent got the items just yet but I have already been in contact GoHunt and look forward to getting them soon.
Couldnt ask for more from a company that provides such VALUABLE info + offers these second to none product giveaways to insider members! Thank you- Thank you- Thank you- to everyone @ GoHunt!!!!!!

Not looking for congrats or anything, just wanted to let everyone know its legit, and no.... I have NO affiliation with them at all.

Congratulations. I understand that they do that for marketing. However I felt like they could stop doing it and drop the price on the subscription.

I won a Davis wall tent from the givaway a few years ago. It has already been on several trips.

I won a stone glacier evo 40/56 pack a few months ago and will be testing it out during CO’s 1st rifle season next weekend. Feel fortunate to have had my name selected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back