Flat lander from Georgia

Arrow Guru

Hello all, I am 44 years old and live in North East Georgia. I have been out west hunting 3 times so far and although I have not harvested my first western animal all three of my trips have taught me a great deal about hunting out there. I am planning to come back out in the fall of 2019. I work as a regional sales manager for Bowtech Archery, Excalibur Cross bows, Black Gold Sights, RipCord Arrow Rests and Tight Spot quivers. I manage sales in 5 states, GA, FL, AL, MS, and TN. I have been pretty much consumed with archery since I was 15 and have not killed a mammal with a firearm since 2000! However after getting a little older and realizing the opportunities that are readily available for firearm tags out west I have just ordered me a new rifle! I can not even remember the last big game caliber rifle I owned, I know I used to have them I just cant tell you about them lol. I look forward to sharing in this forum and encourage anyone who has archery questions to send them my way. I have a ton of knowledge in that arena, including set up, tuning, shot execution and other things. I do not know much about much, but I am pretty good at archery tech.

I have been married for 24 years and I am very happy. I have two nearly grown daughters, one 16 and one 20. They keep me on my toes!

Hello all, I am 44 years old and live in North East Georgia. I have been out west hunting 3 times so far and although I have not harvested my first western animal all three of my trips have taught me a great deal about hunting out there. I am planning to come back out in the fall of 2019. I work as a regional sales manager for Bowtech Archery, Excalibur Cross bows, Black Gold Sights, RipCord Arrow Rests and Tight Spot quivers. I manage sales in 5 states, GA, FL, AL, MS, and TN. I have been pretty much consumed with archery since I was 15 and have not killed a mammal with a firearm since 2000! However after getting a little older and realizing the opportunities that are readily available for firearm tags out west I have just ordered me a new rifle! I can not even remember the last big game caliber rifle I owned, I know I used to have them I just cant tell you about them lol. I look forward to sharing in this forum and encourage anyone who has archery questions to send them my way. I have a ton of knowledge in that arena, including set up, tuning, shot execution and other things. I do not know much about much, but I am pretty good at archery tech.

I have been married for 24 years and I am very happy. I have two nearly grown daughters, one 16 and one 20. They keep me on my toes!

So for your first rifle in many years, what did you order?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back