Caribou Gear Tarp

MN Duck opener!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

This weekend is the opener and I can't wait. Seeing as I didn't draw any non resident tags this year, I am just focusing mainly on birds this fall. Anyone else excited for the blind?

I've been through our early real season already. First time in decades that I have seriously hunted ducks and it was great. This weekend geese opens but I don't know where to go.

Good luck and report back with pics. Lots of them.

For Canadians, I lean on my in-laws. They have it figured out for me! How did you do so far? I saw your post the other day!

I’m ready, took the boy out on youth day and he got his six ducks. I’m hoping we can do good on opener as well!!

I’m ready, took the boy out on youth day and he got his six ducks. I’m hoping we can do good on opener as well!!

Good for him! Great memories! I'm ready to scare them all away from my calling skills! Haha

I'm pumped! I have been waiting since the end of last season! Chasing ducks is my first true love. Nothing beats a geeked out lab when the shotgun and camo comes out. Or walking through the pitch black in water pulling a boat behind. Or those cupped wings and legs dangling over decoys.

I'm pumped! I have been waiting since the end of last season! Chasing ducks is my first true love. Nothing beats a geeked out lab when the shotgun and camo comes out. Or walking through the pitch black in water pulling a boat behind. Or those cupped wings and legs dangling over decoys.

Absolutely! I do enjoy chasing ducks but chasing roosters with my pup is my current favorite. I am very excited for Saturday! We have good weather coming too! let me know how you do.

Heading over to duck camp tonight! Decided not to buy a license this year so I'm going to be the dog. Hopefully they bring me lots of treats and tell me I'm a good boy.

Had a great morning! Lots of misses and a few hits. How'd the rest of you do?

Attachments

• 20180922_171458.jpg
    20180922_171458.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180922_061441.jpg
    20180922_061441.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 64
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members