Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

WYO Goat Down!

Hobbs

IMG_0459.jpg
Was able to put it all together for a Nice Wyoming pronghorn, it was a great spot and stalk with a great shot. My best buck to date! To top everything off, after the shot he ran back towards the truck and expired 30yds from it.

Nice, congrats on the great buck!
Looks like you had some good terrain for stalking.
Was it a little chilly this morning?

Awesome job!!

I travel all over Wyoming for my work and this is no doubt the best year for goats that I have seen since 2011. Big bucks are literally everywhere in all units and parts of the state. I cannot think of a single region that I have not seen a big buck during my travels including northern and eastern Wyoming which typically have lower trophy quality.

Literally crawling with them this year so anyone who has a tag this year should be in for a good hunt.

Going from 100 the day before to 54 was a heck of a drop!

We were 36 this morning in Laramie, supposed to be in 20's last night up in Snowies.
Tenders for supper tonight?

That's great news 375, thanks for sharing. Should make a lot of folks day to hear it.

Awesome job!!

I travel all over Wyoming for my work and this is no doubt the best year for goats that I have seen since 2011. Big bucks are literally everywhere in all units and parts of the state. I cannot think of a single region that I have not seen a big buck during my travels including northern and eastern Wyoming which typically have lower trophy quality.

Literally crawling with them this year so anyone who has a tag this year should be in for a good hunt.

That's great to hear! Doesn't make the time until my hunt go by any faster though!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back