Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Epic Day!!!

Big Sky

I needed an excuse to break in my new pair of Simms G3 waders. A friend of mine got us permission to cross some private land to access the Missouri River. We went for a long hike, and it worth every step.

Unbelievable day.
attachment.php

Another slab.
attachment.php

Love these new waders and the Korker's wading boots are the bomb. I wore them all day for nearly 11 straight hours of hiking and fishing. My feet are the only thing that isn't sore this morning. ;)
attachment.php

Just yarded them out all day.
attachment.php

This last fish really made my day. What a fight he put up. I can't think of a single thing I would have changed about the day other than I wish my youngest daughter could have been with me, but she had to work. Hope y'all enjoy the pics.
attachment.php

Those are some toads!

I've had a pair of G3's for 10 years. Not sure if that's a testament to Simm's durability, or my pathetic fishing efforts over the last decade but I love them. :)

Thanks guys. The Mighty MO has been very good to me. The window for these fish, in this particular area, is a very small window. It will all be over within a week or two at the most. Once that happens, I will have to move to a different stretch, and follow ice-out as it occurs to the North.

You have me thinking and planning .................
What great fish!
Thanks for posting the pics

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back