Caribou Gear Tarp

HT meet up THIS Saturday in the Springs!!

SFC B

Several of us have been talking about this for a while now and it is show time!! This Saturday at the Brass Tap pub right behind Bass Pro (you pass this place on your left as you are going to BP) @ 1200. Face to face meet up, discussion and lunch. Also, if you need any goodies this is a good excuse to head to BP. All are more than welcome!!

For any of you who haven't seen my ugly mug ... here is what you will be looking for :) Look forward to meeting some HTers!!!!

Attachments

• GEDC1310.jpg
    GEDC1310.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 235
Well, the beard is hunting season only thing for me......that is the only time mama will put up with it :)

It would almost be worth the 7 hour drive from Roswell to meet you guys, but I do not think so.

Sounds like fun, enjoy.

A little less than 24 hrs and I am gonna put this out there.....I will be buying a beverage of choice for the first 2 HTers to find me tomorrow....I'll try to be easy to spot. :)

So, Elkduds, Mudranger and I got together and shot the bull for a couple of hours today. Always good to meet up with like minded folks and hang out. I encourage all of you huntalkers to do the same around you. If I am near I will surely come!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back