Caribou Gear

2017 year in review!

Well that doesn't suck! Looks like a you had a great season, plenty of good eating ahead of you. Congrats

Very cool. Congrats. I went after elk in NM and Coues deer in AZ this season. Tag soup on both.

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words and it was a great season partly to kills but got to learn some new country. I love hunting and learning new places and this season i got to see lots of new country. I had unique opportunity to buy a last minute elk tag in idaho (got tag while driving in) but learned quickly why they still had them....but eventually got on elk but nothing big enough and already had a packed freezer. I did learn how awesome late season whitetails in Idaho can be and that Lolo area sucks for elk(add that to idaho places to never hunt again) and got to see results of a bad winter on Wyoming deer herds but overcame all obstacles with some hard work and lots of boot leather. I know we have talked about it here before but thanks idaho for having DAV tags, that really allows me to extend my seasons at amazing savings. If anyone doesnt know about DAV tags and how they work PM it's super easy if your at least 40%. For you guys still after'em good luck

Chris

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back