Hunting Princess with the Howa 1500

SFC B

Here is the HPs first session with her 1500 in HT-08 after I got it zero'd. I think that is a pretty good start. Her only other trigger time behind anything bigger than a 22 was a 5.56. I think we are ready to get BBD!!!

Attachments

• Kiki range.jpg
    Kiki range.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 510
Good luck to you both! Are you coming back to Indiana to hunt this year?

Probably not this year. We took our trip home a few weeks ago to drop the boy off for Junior year at IU. Add to that the fact that my spot to hunt has been sold and I am kinda assed out. Got my boy's first deer in IN and would like to get hers too but might just have to settle for an elk with her :)

Probably not this year. We took our trip home a few weeks ago to drop the boy off for Junior year at IU. Add to that the fact that my spot to hunt has been sold and I am kinda assed out. Got my boy's first deer in IN and would like to get hers too but might just have to settle for an elk with her :)

Aww shucks...'settle' for an elk LOL

Awesome shootings! My daughter and I go hunting together for the 1st time in 3 weeks. 3 long, agonizing weeks..... I am so excited! Good luck on her hunt!

Thanks guys. I have to say her groups were a lil bit tighter than mine on the day :) She is also a pretty good shot with my XD Mod 2 .45 Her brother is also a good shot but I think she will end up being the best of us all. Both of the kids listen well and have great trigger discipline. I have a lot of reasons to be proud of them, this is just a cherry on top :) Now hopefully a cow elk cooperates come December for her RFW hunt.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back