where to find second hand bow

bwcatripper

Anyone whose had success, I would appreciate your advice. I've been looking long and hard for a used bear recurve bow for turkey, deer, and fun. However, everyone who is selling them wants pretty much what a new recurve costs. eBay, craigslist, local bow shops. Seems like you're not saving a nickel.. Any ideas?

You can try archerytalk.com in the classifieds. Not sure how many recurves are on there but it's a great place to get a deal on compounds.

Recurves hold their value better than any compound. I've picked up a couple at local auctions. Not many guys there know their value.

I once bought an old browning cobra ii recurve on eBay for like $150. I think they still go for that. Amazing how they hold value. I traded it for a compound and the dealer told me he only traded traditional bows. Id probably just get a new one if I were buying one now.

I would try Northern Michigan Craigslist. They were produced in Grayling, MI and a lot of restaurant / shops up there have them on display and screwed to walls. I would have to imagine if your going to find one Grayling is as good as a place as it gets.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back