Caribou Gear

FS Tikka T3 Superlite 7/08

HighDesertSage

As much as it pains me to do so, I have to part with this rifle to off set some costs I have recently incurred (thanks Christensen Arms).This rifle is in great shape and is less than a year old. I have no idea of the round count but, it can't be more than a hundred or so rounds. I will include everything shown in the pictures as a package deal including the hard case it will ship in. Comes with a set of Talley one piece low rings, VX-3i 3.5-10x40 w/ standard recticle, neoprene scope cover, set of Lee dies, and 55 pieces of brass in two green cases. If you're a reloader, I have a MOA load worked up for this that I can share as well. Although I would prefer to sell as a package deal, I would consider selling items individually. Thanks for looking, I will be doing price reduction until its sold on here or locally. I am in western CO if any wants to see it. I am happy to send any additional pictures if requested. Let's start at $1050 to your FFL.IMG_0338.jpgIMG_0337.jpgIMG_0336.jpgIMG_0335.jpg

Great setup at a fair price. If I didn't already have almost the same thing I'd take it. If yours shoots half as good as mine, somebody should jump right on this.

Great setup at a fair price. If I didn't already have almost the same thing I'd take it. If yours shoots half as good as mine, somebody should jump right on this.

x2
I have almost the same setup and its a tack driver!

I'm going to bump this guy one more time today just to see if we can get it sold. I will probably sit on it until Saturday morning, where at that time it will be heading down to Cabela's to be sold and hopefully make someone happy. I'm going to drop it down to $515 and hold it there until this weekend.

I'm also open to offers and trades.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back