Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Heard MT sold out the 17,000 - non-residents panic

I'm showing "pending" for my Non-Resident Deer Combo (yes deer only) tag. I heard those were 100% last year but who knows this year I guess.

I'm showing "pending" for my Non-Resident Deer Combo (yes deer only) tag. I heard those were 100% last year but who knows this year I guess.

I just checked for 5 guys that all applied for gen deer combo only, all of them applied separate and all drew successfully . 5 min ago it still was in pending but I just refreshed and it updated their items held and they are all in successful now . I think they will still be close to 100% draw.

All it took was a massive winter kill in WY and CO to "help" MT sell their tags.

I put 13 points down for a "winter kill area" in CO... Will still be a better hunt than MT.

I just checked for 5 guys that all applied for gen deer combo only, all of them applied separate and all drew successfully . 5 min ago it still was in pending but I just refreshed and it updated their items held and they are all in successful now . I think they will still be close to 100% draw.

I'm in now too. Haven't heard of anybody not drawing just the deer as of yet?

I was unsuccessful in drawing a big game combo so apparently they did sell out this year.

2017 MT BGC.JPG

Mine still shows unsuccessful.. but I saw where someone else posted that their app moved from"unsuccessful" back to "pending." So it might not be over yet.

Mine still shows unsuccessful.. but I saw where someone else posted that their app moved from"unsuccessful" back to "pending." So it might not be over yet.

I wouldn't sweat it , worst case scenario buy a leftover big game combo there will be some leftover

My status for big game combo was showing successful yesterday and my elk permit still pending. Today it shows I am unsuccessful for my big game combo. Guessing I didn't draw the elk permit, even though it still shows pending and since I asked for the refund it switched me to unsuccessful? Who knows?? I emailed GFP and they said they are still sorting through everything and they expect to have results finalized Thurs/Fri. Will wait a couple more days and enter the B drawings if need be. Good luck everybody!

My status for big game combo was showing successful yesterday and my elk permit still pending. Today it shows I am unsuccessful for my big game combo. Guessing I didn't draw the elk permit, even though it still shows pending and since I asked for the refund it switched me to unsuccessful? Who knows?? I emailed GFP and they said they are still sorting through everything and they expect to have results finalized Thurs/Fri. Will wait a couple more days and enter the B drawings if need be. Good luck everybody!

It went from successful to unsuccessful? That's not okay.

It went from successful to unsuccessful? That's not okay.

Um yes it is ok , it means you got denied for your permit . And you selected to get a refund so it moved to unsuccessful . It was in successful first because they do the combo drawings before permit . So u technically did get a combo to begin with but when u got denied your permit then they moved it back because u chose a refund. Therefore that combo tag goes to someone else .

And there was no drawing for big game combo cuz there weren't enough applicants so everyone automatically got one that's why they did those first . Then they did the deer combo drawing thats why those showed up late Wednesday .

We Didn't draw our MT. Elk combo Tags.
can't hardly believe it with all the leftovers they have had the last 6 years.

Kevin

What's not to believe? There is world record bulls over every hill now! Sorry you didn't draw. Next year after the reality sets in things will go back to normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back