Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Heard MT sold out the 17,000 - non-residents panic

ErictheRed

I heard that all 17,000 Big Game combo tags sold out. That means there will be a draw and some non-residents will have to settle for Elk only or not hunt this year. Does anyone know how many folks will be impacted by this. What can be done to still secure a Big Game Combo Tag in a secondary draw?

what do you mean sold out? this is not a first come first serve. Its a drawing for all those combos...just some years there are more applicants than tags awarded and some years less apps which go first come first serve after the drawing and results posted.

Winter kill on Mars created most of the new demand per a cursory review of the application stats. I suspected this was going to happen, btw. Get ready to bump into little green men with their little green .257 Roberts using photon-tipped tungsten 87 grainers. Zing flop. Zapped right there.

Winter kill on Mars created most of the new demand per a cursory review of the application stats. I suspected this was going to happen, btw. Get ready to bump into little green men with their little green .257 Roberts using photon-tipped tungsten 87 grainers. Zing flop. Zapped right there.

Now that right there is dang funny!!

hahahahaah!!!

Well if they actually sold out I got mine as the general deer/elk N/R drawing has been held :hump:

I made it as well. Saw the drawing results this morning. Very happy about that. I just wonder how many non resident folks didn't get drawn as the draw really didn't matter in the past. There have always been left over tags in recent years. That's all I was saying. I was t trying to be funny - sorry if it came off that way.

I made it as well. Saw the drawing results this morning. Very happy about that. I just wonder how many non resident folks didn't get drawn as the draw really didn't matter in the past. There have always been left over tags in recent years. That's all I was saying. I was t trying to be funny - sorry if it came off that way.

there will be leftovers this year too.

Back