Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

replacement stock for ruger frontier

35cal

the laminate stock on my ruger m77 frontier split and a chunk broke off by the tang. any ideas on a replacement stock? its a short action and 16 1/2" barrel. I would like to avoid getting another laminate stock if possible. it seems like this was a common problem on the frontiers in all chamberings.

Go to Stocky Stocks website. You can enter your rifle, and it will show all stocks available. Excellent prices, and customer service is spot-on. Give them a call if you don't see what you want. Their sales staff is really first class, and shipping is usually the same day.

You didn't mention a price limit, so I'll suggest a McMillan. They have a couple of Ruger offerings, just cannot get them with edge technology. If the price makes you balk, the newer factory synthetics have a better reputation than the old ones. If Ruger doesn't have any left, a used one could probably be acquired secondhand with some searching. IIRC, the Frontier is a variation of the MKII/Hawkeye so any that fit those should work.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back