Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

BHA PINT NIGHT NASHVILLE MARCH 1 with BIGFIN

Randy travels over 1,700 miles to a brew pub and doesn't even drink. Now that is dedication. ;)

Good to see the expansion.

Im stuck working vacation coverage and mandatory hazmat training the 1st and 2nd or I would be there for sure! Nashville is only about 2.5 hrs away. If something changes I will be sure to make it over.

Other than family, I can't really think of too many people I would drive 2 hrs to see. Fin may be an exception. A pint night in Nashville sounds pretty good now that I think about it.
HD

So you are the dirty rat that stole him from Bozeman on the 1st ;) Best of luck with the event.

I'm going. Big week planned. Flying Saucer Weds, Dropkick Murphys Friday (if I can clear it with Madam Chairperson.)
Quite a week for me.
HD

Last edited:
What a fun night! It was good to meet some great guys who are figuring out how to do this western hunting thing from way out here in Tennessee.

Randy, it was a pleasure to get to shake your hand and say thanks for all you've done to help me learn. Really enjoyed listening to your stories and picking your brain a bit!

Brian Miller

Yep, a cool night and a neat experience. I'm reluctant to meet celebrities, but after meeting him in person, Randy seems to be exactly what he seems to be. It was cool to hear his story on why public lands are so important to him.
HD

Sounds like a good time...wish it was just a little closer.

HD you hit the nail on the head. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to just sit and chat with him. I think his story really mirrors a lot of our own and the common ground links us all together.

Had a great time Wednesday night. It was nice to meet several guys including Randy! I really appreciate him taking the time to visit with us. Looking forward to the next BHA rendezvous.

I was there also and had a great time.
TXinTN I believe I was talking with you, along with Adam, most of the time.

Back