Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from SE Wyoming

Carl 9.3x62

Greetings from South East Wyoming! I'm fairly new to the forum but have enjoyed it quite a bit already, and look forward to the exchange of hunting knowledge and info between fellow hunters. I've been hunting Wyoming for almost 20 years now. Good luck to all this year!

Hello from central Mn, I've been enjoying hunting your state the last couple years. This is a great place to learn. Welcome.

Hello from a fellow southeastern Wyo resident, glad to see more people in my region on here.

Welcome Carl. Hey I'm going to apply for a mule deer tag for this fall and by my estimation of draw odds with no points, will be hunting region T, which sounds like your back yard. Any advice? I see there's a military zone that might be interesting and some good sized walk in areas. I'm new to muleys. I'm stoked to learn and get an idea of what to expect in that region. Look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome Carl. Hey I'm going to apply for a mule deer tag for this fall and by my estimation of draw odds with no points, will be hunting region T, which sounds like your back yard. Any advice? I see there's a military zone that might be interesting and some good sized walk in areas. I'm new to muleys. I'm stoked to learn and get an idea of what to expect in that region. Look forward to chatting with you!

Thanks, I've never hunted in that area for deer so I don't have much advice. Lots of private land so make sure you have a good map/GPS. I've hunted the military zone, called Camp Guernsey, for turkey. It's enrolled in the WGFD Hunter Management Program so you have to apply for permission. Turkey hunting was good but I don't remember seeing too many deer, although we were there in April.

Back