Alone

I really like this show. Of course, it is Hollywood, but its probably as real as one could get. Anyone want to pick a horse and put a dollar on it?

Changing the locale to Patagonia will freshen up the nature drama. With no wolves or bears around , the danger of nature will seem to lessen somewhat.

The first two seasons winners show that mental outlook plays as large or larger part in enduring the loneliness and physical deprivations than outright survival/primitive living skills.

Changing the locale to Patagonia will freshen up the nature drama. With no wolves or bears around , the danger of nature will seem to lessen somewhat.

The first two seasons winners show that mental outlook plays as large or larger part in enduring the loneliness and physical deprivations than outright survival/primitive living skills.

The guide says pumas and wild boar. We'll see how "dangerous" it is. I'm also glad it moved. While Vancouver was nice, these folks have to start from scratch and not have tips from watching the other shows.

Hard to pick one out. I'll take Greg. Seemed like he may have a good shot.

Jim Sheilds is my horse. I haven't seen the first episode, is he the one that punched out?

I'm thinking the ones they show the most of the first few days are the first to go.

I like Britt but I don't see him lasting long. He seems really nervous.

Seriously??? I'll watch it tonight.

New Horse: Zachary Gault.

Thought about him for a bit, but passed. Funny part was when he packed to leave for the airport. Still had his knife strapped to his waist!

Previews of future episodes shows my pick seemingly in a panic about water coming in. Editing is everything.

Looks like my choice, Greg, tapped at 51 days. Figured he would once he fell in the water and got soaked. The remaining 5 are up to 61 days now and going strong. May be the change of venue, seems like these folks are better prepared for the long haul. Some nice shelters have been made!

I agree, the shelters are much better. I think just seeing the emotions of the first two seasons have better prepared these contestants.

Snowfall on next week's installment should separate the real survivalists from the pretenders. The one lady with the friendly fox is living in conditions which are going to be tough with a good snowfall and subsequent weight on her shelter. My money is on the girl from AK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back