Governor Bullock & Randy shoot the...

Is there any doubt that the missoulian and mtcowgirl are left leaning? Folks are going to believe what they want to believe and in some cases ignore the facts and vote a certain way. Just look at the constant controversy surrounding the Clintons from day one. That will not persuade the die-hards from taking a un-biased view. Is the Governor's election going to be a single-issue campaign? Hopefully the facts will come out so folks can make an educated decision. The "Gruber-effect" is too important this election. Am I the only one getting my wallet raided with health-care increases that are predicted to only get worse? Has Bullock and Tester done anything about that? Hunting trips get quashed when the budget does not allow for the fun and games.

I'd rather have a lighter pocket book and have the access to hunting and fishing that I have now. If all I cared about was making money id be in another state. So if a candidate is a threat to my access no vote.

Racklover,

This site loves facts. What facts can you offer to persuade an educated voter regarding the Montana gubernatorial election? Your statements thus far are subjective.

Racklover, I agree that there's no doubt that mtcowgirl is left of center. Missoulian maybe somewhat, but at times are right of center.

FACTS are facts, and so far all the facts I see are damaging towards Giantfortes credibility. I never voted for a Clinton either, so credibility is important to me. Greg has none.

Is there any doubt that the missoulian and mtcowgirl are left leaning? Folks are going to believe what they want to believe and in some cases ignore the facts and vote a certain way. Just look at the constant controversy surrounding the Clintons from day one. That will not persuade the die-hards from taking a un-biased view. Is the Governor's election going to be a single-issue campaign? Hopefully the facts will come out so folks can make an educated decision. The "Gruber-effect" is too important this election. Am I the only one getting my wallet raided with health-care increases that are predicted to only get worse? Has Bullock and Tester done anything about that? Hunting trips get quashed when the budget does not allow for the fun and games.

This is the wrong-headed logic about voting that bothers me. The gov can't do anything about health care increases or Obamacare. I can't believe the mileage they get from railing against those.

If you want facts, Kat put the relevant documents on her site: http://www.emwh.org/issues/public trust/mt pt threats/gianforte/gianforte documents.htm

Single issue voter. Will be casting my first vote for a Dem this fall.....

For this?? http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

And let's not forget, that Bullock and Tester are Super Delegates for this Sleeze ball.

Might want to take up archery if you don't now.

Nope. For Bullock. If you read the court filing, you quickly realize the spin G's lackeys are throwing out now is pure BS. I think they realize that this issue may resonate with voters. I think it's a insight to his feelings and behavior. Combine it with Wittich, and there's no way I could mark a ballot for him.

In the presidential election, I believe if we could get "none of the above" on the ballot, it would win in a landslide.

Racklover, isn't that guy Gianforte's pastor?
Bryan Hughes is a minister in Bozeman so I don't doubt that, Shoots. The real point is that this person is not being forthright in that he is misrepresenting himself as an average-Joe Montana fisherman using the FWP fishing access and being warmly welcomed by Gianforte. 'Not likely the truth. He is likely well-acquainted with Gianforte. It is especially disconcerting to me that he is a man of the cloth and is not willing to openly be honest in describing his relationship with Gianforte.

I do not know how they are related, if they are.
Admittedly, nor do I with certainty and specificity. However, my usually strong instincts in such issues tell me that Reverend Hughes is not merely "an average-Joe Montana fisherman using the FWP fishing access and being warmly welcomed by Gianforte".

And your health care costs just started going up since Obamacare, right?. Wrong. Oh, and by the way you should have more $$ in your wallet with gas prices just over $2/gal.

Back