Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTT Mystery Ranch Marshall Pack

ELLENSBURG

New with tags.
Color: foliage
Size Large.

Too big of a bag. I would love to get a new metcalf in return.

I called mystery ranch to swap out and they told me that they can't swap out the bag unless it was purchased directly from their website. That is pretty disappointing because I talked with their customer service before I got the Marshall and they told me that any new bags could be swapped no problem. They didn't mention that they dont swap bags from their retailers :(.

Last edited:
Any interest in swapping for a brand new Eberlestock J107 pack in green?

It might also help you out, if you include where you are located and the sizing of the pack. I am located in Billings, MT

Any interest in swapping for a brand new Eberlestock J107 pack in green?

It might also help you out, if you include where you are located and the sizing of the pack. I am located in Billings, MT

He wants to swap bags, not entire packs. He wants to keep the frame and just get a different bag that fits the same frame. I got the same pack and man, it's big, but just don't fill it with too much crap and you're good to go. :)

Last edited:
He wants to swap bags, not entire packs. He wants to keep the frame and just get a different bag that fits the same frame. I got the same pack and man, it's big, but just don't fill it with too much crap and you're good to go. :)

Yea. I think I may have to end up doing that.

They do condense down to be pretty small.

Back