Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Who wins Sunday?

Congrats to Broncos and fans.The best defense won ,deservedly so.They shut down Patriots,plain and simple.

As a football fan, watching that defense is amazing. Not a Manning fan, just ain't. Good game, looks like they might have to deal with Cam. We'll see. mtmuley

I haven't watched Denver this year until today, but their defense looked good. If Carolina wins this game, the Super Bowl is going to be a great game with two great defense teams.

I don't have a dog in the fight but I'm thinking Carolina over Denver in the Super Bowl.............

Last edited:
I am crazy happy with the Denver win. They will be a huge underdog to Carolina.

I am putting my faith in Wade Phillips game planning the Denver defense.

I figure Peyton and Denver can score 21 to 28 points. The question is whether Denver can hold Cam and Carolina to below 30. Glad Wade has the extra week!

Carson Palmer flat imploded tonight. Carolina is good, but Arizona was also really bad. You can't make that many mistakes and expect to be in the ball game.

I'm admittedly a Denver homer, but Carolina fans would be foolish to write this one off as a victory. If anyone can put his players in a position to shut down the Carolina offense, it's Wade Phillips.

Foolish to write that but kicking off as a victory? Really? I'm hoping Cam and his team buries Denver. mtmuley

Foolish to write that but kicking off as a victory? Really? I'm hoping Cam and his team buries Denver. mtmuley

I was referring to the Super Bowl, not the AZ v Carolina game.

Palmer looked horrible, but I think Carolina's defense was why. Denver barely escaped two teams with enough guys on IR to make up an NFL team. mtmuley

I'll pull for Denver but I seriously doubt their defense can beat both of Carolina's cylinders.

Palmer had no chance yesterday...his line simply couldn't protect nor run block.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back