MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another flat lander

DirtyDan

Hello all,
I wanted to introduce myself on here before jumping in on discussions. I've been a long time lurker but never felt the need to give my two cents worth as there are more nolegible people on here.
I'm 42 years young, married the last 22 years of it.(to the same women) Buckeye born and raised. We have a chance to move west and am still trying to sell the house to start our new adventure.We have a 13 year old daughter that used to be very outdoorsy, but has since found out about boys and glittering herself up. I started hunting around the age of 10, mostly squirrels and rabbits. Got into traditional bows about 20 years ago and took up deer hunting. I have been elk hunting a handful of years with some success. Other then hunting, my interest include camping, hiking, fishing, bicycling(road and mountain) pretty much anything to do with the outdoors.
That about sums it up. Like I said, I just wanted to say hi.

We really like Ridgway Colorado, except all the liberals. I work in oil and gas and have been promoted to Rocky Mtn Sales Manager. I can pretty much move anywhere I want. We have also been kicking around Montana, but know absolutely nothing about good small towns with good schools. Any suggestions?

I can think of a lot worse places to be than Ridgeway. Nice area. Glenwood Springs/Carbondale is also nice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back