Oregon Hunter Member, 14 Years Old

NW_Hunter

Hi, I am 14 years old and I live in Oregon! I have been a die hard Hunter my whole life! Even before I could hunt I would beg my dad to take me out hunting with him for the day! Now I have already experienced killing my own Black Tail deer in 2012! My brother-in-law showed me this sight and I became hooked on it ever since than! If you check out my profile you can see that I have started a Social Group! Feel free to join! I love talking about hunting! I love hunting Black Tail and Coyotes! I have a big Elk hunt coming up in October at Eastern Oregon! Check out mine and my bros website! It's pretty cool! Have a good 2014 hunting season!

Welcome NW. You sound like a mature and responsible young man.

My name is Adam. Cameron is a friend that is a professional hunter who lives in Oregon! Look up his Facebook page, you will be impressed! He's sponsored by Under Armour!

Welcome to this ho-down!! Look forward to seeing your pics and stories of hunts to come. I hunt BTs one year when I was stationed at Ft Lewis and I would call any BT buck a trophy...tricky lil buggers!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back