WTB Garmin GPS radio

RobG

I have a garmin rino 610 and would like to pick up another radio from someone who has too many. It doesn't have to be a 610 - the feature I need is the ability to locate on my gps screen where the other person is at. Sending text messages is another bonus.

Basically I'm sick of trying to figure out where my partner is until I hear the bloopity bloop of his Motorola.

Anyone have an extra one they want to unload?

-- Rob (Bozeman, MT)

FYI: Scheels in Billings had the 650 Garmin on special sale last week for $350.00. I've never seen them for that low of a price.

I think a rino 120 will do what I need. I see a couple on Craigslist for around $100 but they aren't in Bozeman and I'd rather deal in person or with someone I "know" here. I was hoping someone wanted to unload one.

That 650 doesn't seem to offer much more than my 610 (for $350). I hate the screen and form factor on these things and don't want to sink a bunch of money into another one because I know *someday* someone is going to take it to the next level and make these obsolete. For example, a local company here is working on a way to turn your smartphone into a two-way radio: http://gearjunkie.com/beartooth-radio-phone-device

My deals appear to be falling through... could use one by Friday AM, Bozeman folks preferred for expediency but will go through mail if need be since I "know" most of you.

I haven't gotten around to posting my unused GPS for sale.......I can check tonight when I get home, but I believe it is a Garmin Rino model 530HCx 2-Way Radio with GPS/FRS/GMRS and just collecting dust because I switched to a Garmin Montana 650t - would this do what you need?

I haven't gotten around to posting my unused GPS for sale.......I can check tonight when I get home, but I believe it is a Garmin Rino model 530HCx 2-Way Radio with GPS/FRS/GMRS and just collecting dust because I switched to a Garmin Montana 650t - would this do what you need?
Yeah, that would work. Check PM

Rob, I have a Rino 120 listed on other sites for sale. I want $125 shipped for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back