Ak. moose 2014

mixedbag

Want to start looking early for this trip.I just had my partner for a 2015 moose hunt decide he wants to chase mt.goats instead.so I think I'll move up my moose hunt to next year.I plan to use 40 mile air.I will have past customer preference since I'm booked for this August with them for caribou.I will gain a lot of knowledge from my trip this year since I'm hunting with a guy that's been out 5-6 times with them.My cost figures are about $4500-5k from my front door and back.I've always dreamed of an Ak. moose trip and hope someone else on here has as well.You would need all your own lightweight gear.This is a drop off hunt and totally diy including gear;for those who don't know 40 mile and what they include.I may consider the float trip if you have past experience with that
If interested send me a pm.Please be serious if you reply as I am
Thanks

Seems like a killer deal! Would jump on it if my wife wouldn't leave me because I was going and not her!

anyone interested in moose hunting next year?????I'm either doing Alaska or there a great archery/rifle hunt in Ontario that's fly in on a float plane that I've been looking at.The Ontario hunt has excellent success rates and runs $4500 plus getting there.Alaska would be under $5k for everything
I leave tomorrow for Alaska so if you message me, it'll be 2 weeks till I get back to you

Best of luck on your hunt! I can't wait to hear the report and see the pics. Remember to save those bones for some authentic grub. Wish I was going with you guys. I will be in Alaska the next two weeks as well working on my cabin site.
I might be willing to try putting something together for next year, lets talk when we both get back.

Might be interested if I knew more details. Please PM me with the when's & where's. Thanks in advance & good luck to Alaska.

good luck to all
the dog

Nick,maybe we could meet up in Anchorage on the 5th.I'll be staying at Americas Best Value Inn there that night before flying home.I would love to see your cabin if your not too far away.and, talk about moose killing
Scott

Want to put this back up there.I didn't get to do a moose trip this past season but am determined to go next season.if I can't find a partner for Alaska, then I'll have to break down and go to Newfoundland or Ontario_One way or another, I plan to be moose hunting next year
trip in Ak would still be with 40 mile,fly in,our camp and hunt diy.You need your own camping gear,and I can get hold of a great pack list for whats needed.Hunts total cost will be 5k to 5.5k.That number includes everything including airfares,hotels each end of hunt,food ect....Need to put deposit in on Dec 3 to ensure a good location and dates.I plan to stay in the entire moose season,and fly in day before it opens so we don't lose a hunt day to flying.Pretty certain if no moose are available while hunting,we can still take caribou on same tag.Hunt dates start around Sept 5 if I remember correct
PM me if TRUELY interested and we'll talk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back