Kuiu chugach Rain jacket and pants L

maginnis

I want to buy the camo KUIU rain gear set in a large. They are still on backorder through the company. Anyone have a set they might want to part with? I leave the 17th of August to guide in AK. Thank you

Yes I saw that. I think I would want the camo if I am going to drop some cash on rain gear. There has to be someone out there wanting to sell!

. There has to be someone out there wanting to sell!

If a product is any good why would someone want to sell it? Says something when they are very few on the secondary market and that goes for packs, boots, bows, guns etc....

I personally feel that there are many great mountaineering manf. of rain gear that you could choose from. Unless your dead set on camo go pick from one of the many that make top notch gear and get one in a color that is close to the surroundings you'll be hunting in. Check out Seirra Trading Post and you'll see what I mean. More options and price ranges than a guy can handle and many will perform as well as anything Kuiu makes. Just my opinion of course

Miller's the culprit, he has done way too good of a job modeling for them...I can't find one either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back