Caribou Gear

Big 6

Art Vandeley

Here's a shed I saw with my spotting scope off a county road yesterday evening. The shed was on private ground, so I went and talked to the land owner this morning. They wouldn't let me keep it, but let me go pick it up and take a picture. Man I wish I could have kept it!

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

They were very appreciative that I didn't trespass and take it... maybe good karma will catch up this weekend when I go look for more!

Last edited:
At least you did they right thing, it is the only way to make us all look better. I am sure that karma will hook you up! Nice shed though...

Great find, and good job respecting their land. Lots of landowners are getting turned of by Sportsmen lately these days because of the lack of respect

I agree...good job being respectful. It's too bad they didn't let you keep it for being one of the few who would actually ask. Good luck finding some you can keep!

Here is one with a happier ending. We were scooting down the road; I was in the extra cab so I was sitting sideways looking out the side window. STOP!!! I see a shed; oh crap it’s going to be on private land for sure.

Turn on the GPS. Score! The shed was close enough to the line you wouldn’t have wanted to shoot an elk there, but it was still easily on public.

I like happy endings.

shed.jpg

Here is one with a happier ending. We were scooting down the road; I was in the extra cab so I was sitting sideways looking out the side window. STOP!!! I see a shed; oh crap it’s going to be on private land for sure.

Turn on the GPS. Score! The shed was close enough to the line you wouldn’t have wanted to shoot an elk there, but it was still easily on public.

I like happy endings.

shed.jpg

...will make a good looking quilt.

MT Muley...way to do the right thing.

That's a nice one! Karma didn't do me any favors this weekend in my shed hunt... got some kind of upset stomach out in the hill and it was tough just getting back to my truck. No sheds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back