PEAX Equipment

Wow!! No super bowl thread

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Guess no one way out there on the udder side of Mississippi gives a sheit since your teams got eliminated.
I will go for Giants but if betting wud want a cuppla points.

My Niner's got beat so who cares. Just another argument for the NYC/Boston area guys to try and hang their hat on. I guess I'm in it for the commercials this year.

I think its a pretty descent game. Two efficient Os just chunking it down the field.

Can't believe Brady's two mistakes. A little tired of the man-crush Collinsworth and Michaels have on JPP.

No dog here either. But it got exciting. Big play for me was Welker's drop at the 20. Prolly get a FG there at least. Then u can play D until the end, instead of having to let them score.

Reminds me of a Saturday Night Live skit - the superfans.

since the Bears are not playing, there is such great indifference to the game, we will have an encore presentation of The Blues Brothers.

Are you Left Coast folks still pizzed that Daddy would not let Eli play for Chargers?
I thought it an exciting game even with blown Ref call costing Giants more points.
One of better Super Bowls.....and wasn't it great to watch our favorite Madonna?
Liked the kid peeing in pool commercial.....but it did not have desired effect----I have no clue who the commercial was for.

Didn't really care one way or the other. I'd like to get on board with Eli but I can't repect the whiney bitch for telling teams where HE wanted to play and putting up a stink. Same reason I'll never respect Elway.

Didn't really care one way or the other. I'd like to get on board with Eli but I can't repect the whiney bitch for telling teams where HE wanted to play and putting up a stink. Same reason I'll never respect Elway.

Consider this Lee...With enough talent, someone always ante's up...who's really at fault? I can't blame the seller when there's a willing buyer.

I'll still blame the seller for trying to skirt the NFL procedures. IMO, if you dont want to play for whom your are selected, you can choose another profession. Real professionals "dance with the ones that brung em". Eli's got twice the Lombardis but Petyon has twice the class

Eli's the one on the left...

NYGANDTHEPAT.jpg

The Rams are already trying to trade the second place pick......pick trades happen every year whether it be because a team knows it can't afford to sign the high pick, the pick has said "I ain't going there", or someone is willing to give a lot to get a higher pick.....

Trade picks do happen. The Rams and Vikings are shopping their picks this year because in their eyes they don't need a QB; not because someone won't play for them. With the new CBA every team can afford their slot. Gone are the days of paying $50MM for a player yet to step on the field.

What Eli, Elway, and few others have done was to make it publicly known they won't play for the team that will select them. This reduces all leverage the team with the pick has and makes said player a bitch in my mind. Tell the team privately you wont play for them, they'll move you or move on. Going public undermines the partity process the NFL has in place and IMO there should be serious consequences to players like Eli that whine and threaten to take their ball and go home if they don't get to play for the team of their choice. I have a hard time respecting guys like that but Im sure others don't. To each their own.

Well, after detail careful analysis, review of all commentators and talking heads opines and listening to players, coaches and watching film.....it all boiled down to just one thing----yet another Big Ten QB can't beat an SEC QB.....

Well, after detail careful analysis, review of all commentators and talking heads opines and listening to players, coaches and watching film.....it all boiled down to just one thing----yet another Big Ten QB can't beat an SEC QB.....

Just like TBS...Very Funny! :D

Didn't Jamarcus Russell come out of the SEC? :)

College football is like watching pop warner compared to the pros...snoozefest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back