Animals from OYOA Episodes

mdunc8

Just curious, what's happened to the animals that decided to make themselves famous with the help of OYOA? Randy, Terry, Bryce, and others, would you guys mind sharing pictures of the mounts or skulls from animals that made the show?

With as good as this show is I'm thinking that the meat went to feed hungry orphan children, the hides went to cloth the naked and shivering in the cold mentally ill street people and the skulls were sold at auction and the proceeds from the action were donated to help cure cancer.:D

With as good as this show is I'm thinking that the meat went to feed hungry orphan children, :D

Yea my kids are still eating some deer and a couple packages of elk from the first year that I found in the freezer:eek:

I have a couple euros but that's it. I think Bryce and Terry have shot some dandies on the hunts.

Will sort those and post next week. Looking here at the Randy Room, only have had one shoulder mounted - a big NM antelope. Got a big wall full of elk euros that makes my shop look pretty cool. And a wall full of pronghorn euros seem to catch the eye of many.

Got a very cool black bear hide tanned, but did not rug him. Just tanned and draped over a recliner. And every deer has been euro'd and hangs on a wall or in my shop.

All the meat was either used at our house, or given to camera guys, guest hunters, or others who helped. When al freezers are full, I pay to have them commercially processed and donated to my favorite charity - The Food Bank.

LB Sounds like you may have some canine to munch on.

I'm thinking of having my bear tanned, and do it the way you done yours Fin. I told the wife about your boneyard. She gave me the green light. yipee I'm sure she'll like the antlers skulls and coon/bear event trophies from over the years, some of which are in boxes out of the house. I'm not quite as lucky as you and have the David room.

I'm sure that wolf pelt will be looking good on your wall. Good Luck!!!!!

I can vouch for Randy's shop full of euro mounts. It's starting to looking like a taxidermy shop. I like it but my bride is not as fond of the skulls adorning her walls.:(

I just euro'd my whitetail and gave Randy the cape. It's sitting on a shelf in the garage next to my WY mule deer from the same year.

I like it but my bride is not as fond of the skulls adorning her walls.:(
My wife likes euros better than shoulder mounts, but that could be because there are already 9 shoulder mounts in her house. :eek:

My wife likes euros better than shoulder mounts, but that could be because there are already 9 shoulder mounts in her house.

And don't you ever forget it Bubba! LOL John

My wife likes euros better than shoulder mounts, but that could be because there are already 9 shoulder mounts in her house.

And don't you ever forget it Bubba! LOL John

Oaks not all good looks, he's smart too.

Sorry, the camera is at work. Will try to load the pics and post them up. I leave on Wed morning and not back until Friday night, so it might be until next week before I can get to it.

Doing an inventory, I have only one taxidermied item. All the rest are tanned (bear) or euros. 5 antelope, 1 bear skull, 7 elk, and lots of deer. Will see how I can get them displayed for a pic.

I was only kidding. If I truly want to see them this is what you should say! "Hey, guess what, they are all on my shows. Go watch them ;)!"

Back