Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Mystery Ranch Gift Card

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
So, I have these two Mystery Ranch gift cards - $200 each. I need to figure out a way to give them away to two lucky Hunt Talkers.

A random draw seems to take forever before someone comes and claims the prize. So, not going that route.

Here is what I am thinking. If you post a hunting picture of someone other than yourself to this thread, you will be in the drawing for a gift card. It can be a hunting picture of anyone or any hunting situation, dead animal, camp, hiking in, scenery, live animals, or whatever.

It just CANNOT have you in the pic.

We will have this thread going until I get back from Alaska in mid-May. I will then draw one winner. Then we will have another drawing for the last gift card based on some new criteria.

Thanks to the Mystery Ranch guys for their support of OYOA and the On Your Own hunter. The best packs out there, and as good of a company as you could ever ask to work with.

Click here for the link to Mystery Ranch Packs

And if you want to thank them for their continued generosity to Hunt Talkers, Click here.

I guess I will be the first. Here is my dads antelope from 2007.

Attachments

• dads ant 2007 2.jpg
    dads ant 2007 2.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 2,755
picture.php

Great idea Randy!

Here's a photo of my son and his first CA deer when he was 12 years old (taken with a bow).......as he gets older (he's a junior in high school now) this day still remains fresh in my memory. It was one of the proudest moments in my life as a bowhunting father.

Codysbuck004.jpg

picture.php

This is one of my favorites I explained that was a statue of a deer like I look for every year. she decided she wanted to pet it, it took about 2 minutes but she finally got the courage up to touch it's nose.

Probably cheating to post a pic of myself too?
How about a pic of me and my hunting friends from NY.
Then a pic of Mark's deer.
Then a pic of my deer.
Then a couple of dumb bunnies.

Attachments

• 034a.jpg
    034a.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,565
  • 038a.jpg
    038a.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 2,534
  • 174a.jpg
    174a.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 2,453
  • 173a.jpg
    173a.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2,196
Calif X12

Grandson and son openning morning, grandson's first deer

Attachments

• Calif X12,2010 JR&III.jpg
    Calif X12,2010 JR&III.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2,866
how about the dog! he is definitely an important part of our hunting group!

Attachments

• Geese and the dog.JPG
    Geese and the dog.JPG
    401.9 KB · Views: 2,185
I just wish he would have smiled

Attachments

• DSC04265.JPG
    DSC04265.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,070
In our camp, dogs count as someone, so they meet the "anyone other than you" requirement. Even though I don't own horses, I know some who view their horses as family, also. So, horses and dogs count. House cats don't.

Cool stuff. Keep 'em coming.

Not looking for xtra credit, just looking to share great days!!
My son with his first doe,
My son hauling gear while I drag the same doe.

Attachments

• jrdeer.jpg
    jrdeer.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 2,065
  • jrdeer2.jpg
    jrdeer2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,967
My uncle with an Eastern Oregon muley, early 60's I would guess? One of my favorite family photos.

129258775721518935.jpg

One morning when we woke up the sunrise was awesome so we snapped a few photos. This is at Camp Vanessa with Safari Nordik.

Attachments

• jcaribou 07 096.jpg
    jcaribou 07 096.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,930
Sons first shed hunting trip and first find, he's 2 and a half from 2 weeks ago, had to walk him over it a few times before he found it, but he couldnt wait to show it off to everyone.

DSC_0206.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back