Sportsman Channel Now Available in HD in Philly with Comcast

ladysportsman

We are up in Philly! :D In both HD and SD. Sportsman Channel is on channel 736 in standard-definition and on channel 1631 in high-definition as part of Comcast’s Sports Entertainment Package.

“We are excited to expand our availability to Comcast Philadelphia customers, a group which includes a large number of passionate hunters, shooting enthusiasts and anglers,” said Gavin Harvey, CEO of Sportsman Channel. “And we are particularly pleased to say that Comcast’s customers will be treated to more original programming than ever before as we premiere several new series over the course of the year.”

“Comcast is dedicated to providing a broad selection of programming to suit the diverse interests of our customers,” said Eric Schaefer, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Comcast’s Freedom Region. “Our recent digital service enhancement has enabled us to deliver even more original, quality programming, like that offered by Sportsman Channel.”

For more information on the Sportsman Channel, please visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com.

StHubert: what is the name of the channel on 240? Ive got Sportsmans and Outdoor Channel, but Im not showing that one on my Dish. Is it part of a special package or did you buy it ala carte? Thanks.

I have a .223 WSSM, and I load up Barnes .53 grain, Triple shock bullets.Velocity is around 4100 FPS. Hope to get a chance this coming year myself.

Have to apologize to Lady Sportsman.
First impressions of mine on the Sportsmand Channel were not that glowing. However, I put my tongue in front of my eye teeth and could not think before speaking.
After a few Pigman shows and thoroughly enthralled with this man and his hunting quests.
Also in the paste couple of months the Sportsmans Channel has surpassed the "other" network in all aspects. Greeat produciton, graphics,promotions etc. So madame I bow to you and the first class
upgrades and additions to Sportsmans Channel. A great job and can't wait for all the new programming.
Most Respectfully
Bill Bowser
Incredible Encounters
Kalispell, MT

Dana, I believe that channel 240 is the "pursuit" channel. I didn't change any of my programming and it just showed up one day. I'm on a low level package and receive sportsman channel as an extra (for a few bucks).

Back