Boise state vs Utah...

I think Coach Pete's boys will be making a statement about the shafting they recieved in the bowls and rankings.

BSU by at least 30

Not sure what the score will be, but I would bet money that the BSU field goal kicker doesn't miss a single kick. Poor guy is probably still on anti-depressants.

Not sure what the score will be, but I would bet money that the BSU field goal kicker doesn't miss a single kick. Poor guy is probably still on anti-depressants.
I might take that bet Randy. His confidence is shot to pieces. Every time he lines up for a kick he will be thinking of his misses. That is if he even gets a chance. We might be going for it a little more on 4th down when the kicks are over 40 yards.

I still think Boise State will win. 34-21.

35-21 BSU.
And like IB says if our kicker gets a chance.... Has to be weighing on his mind that coaches confidence in him is shaken. Would be good if he had to kick a field goal early from say the 30 and got it done. May get him back on track......

I too think that Boise states coach and players will be looking to make a statement to the BCS, they got shafted on the rankings and the Bowl game to be honest. To redeem themselves in the eyes of the "powers that be" they should hang a big score against Utah tonight. If they really want to make a show of it, the also need to hold the Utards to 10pts or less.

BSU 48 Utah 10

Utah got destroyed by TCU and Notre Dame...nothing Boise does tonight will prove much to the "powers that be."

Another loss would be pretty devastating though.

56 to 13 Boise State.
With Boise State's defense scoring more points than Utah. Just a side note.

35-21 BSU.
And like IB says if our kicker gets a chance.... Has to be weighing on his mind that coaches confidence in him is shaken. Would be good if he had to kick a field goal early from say the 30 and got it done. May get him back on track......

Apparently he can't catch either!!!

Im pulling for BSU but "Mushburgers' impression of Olbermann on election night sux big time.

Back