Shed Trip 09

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Day one: Awesome day. Found a matched set driving into the area. 1 year old set. Drive a little ways farther on the same road and spot another match set from the road. Same buck from the first set found mins earlier! This one fresh though! Crazy. Hiked rest the day and I find 11 more. Buddies find a few

Day two: Find 10 sheds. Nothing big but fun day out. See a big storm coming. Also take some sweet video of an atv from the future riding offroad. Video will be posted soon.

Day three: wind blowing so bad. Snow keeps coming. Sit in town the whole day and kill Alaskan Ambers all day

Day four: Weather has not improved. Buddy talks me into going out anyways. I find 4 chaulk horns in snow drifts. He finds two years off the same buck that has cool cheaters. Bucks has same genetics as a buck poached in this area a couple years back. Poacher who shot it owns the Toyota shop in town. We name the buck the "YOTA" buck.

Day 6 to today We go out but weather is horrible. I missed a chip shot at a coyote. Volcano going off. Stuck in Utah (ironic isn't it?) because Delta has no balls to fly to anchorage.

Tomorrow: Since no flight in the near future I think I'll go shed hunting in utah. After all, someone has to find the previous 5 years of the spider bull. Why not me?

Post the video when you get home. Sorry to hear that you're stuck in UT.

Video must be posted.

I am guessing some type of ATV with a Texas Tripod on it for a better view.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back